To help users validate that the Critical Stack Intel Client is working as expected, I wrote a document showing how to identify traffic from Tor exit nodes. Check out the article here.
Articles in this section
- Client Usage: Fixing format issues with the master intel file.
- Announcement: Intel Client After Updating Bro on Security Onion
- Third Party Integrations: Add Bro Agent for Sguil / Squert
- Client Usage: Configuring a Proxy
- Client Usage: Adding your API key
- Installation: Install .deb: Debian & Ubuntu
- Announcement: Welcome to the Critical Stack Intel Client
- Client Usage: Listing your feeds
- Installation: Install .rpm: Enterprise Linux (Red Hat, CentOS, and AWS Linux) & Fedora
- Announcement: Installing and Testing the Critical Stack Intel Client